We are an independent primary school in Somerset West, with a focus on intimate classroom settings and dedicated to providing individual attention. We strive to bring out the very best in both teachers and learners alike. Our entire approach to education is underlined by strong Christian values, namely faith, hope and love, which we see as integral to the holistic development of our learners.
Permanent Contract Position: Gr 4 Educator
Start Date: As soon as possible
The ideal candidate must:
- Have appropriate tertiary academic qualifications (Intermediate Phase) from a recognized institution
- Have proof of registration with SACE and a Sexual Offender’s Clearance Certificate
- Have the ability to plan, control, record and report on Assessments
- Have a sound understanding of the CAPS curriculum
- Have the ability to teach all Gr 4 subjects (strength in languages will be beneficial)
- Have 3 years minimum experience teaching Intermediate Phase
- Be committed to advocate the Christian values that are held at the core of our school
- Be creative, self-driven, organised and energetic
- Have good administrative & organizational skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to support learners with learning difficulties
A letter of application together with a full CV, proof of tertiary qualification, proof of SACE registration, Police Clearance, and the names and contact details of three references should be submitted to the Principal, Leoni Kirchner, email@example.com.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. If the School does not contact you for an interview, you can assume your application was not successful. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically being disqualified from consideration. Bizweni Primary School reserves the right not to fill this post.
Application Closing Date
28 February 2019