We are an independent primary school in Somerset West, with a focus on intimate classroom settings and dedicated to providing individual attention. We strive to bring out the very best in both teachers and learners alike. Our entire approach to education is underlined by strong Christian values, namely faith, hope and love, which we see as integral to the holistic development of our learners.
Contract Duration: 01 August 2019 – 30 November 2019
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 3 years minimum experience working with Gr 3 or Gr 4 learners; OR must currently be enrolled as a B.Ed. correspondence student
- Be willing to assist with the planning, controlling, recording and reporting on Assessments
- Be willing to assist with extra-mural activities
- Have a sound understanding of the CAPS curriculum
- Be committed to advocate the Christian values that are held at the core of our school
- Be creative, self-driven, organised and energetic
- Have good administrative & organizational skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to support learners with learning difficulties
A letter of application together with a full CV, proof of tertiary qualification OR most recent results (if studying), and the names and contact details of three references should be submitted to the Principal, Leoni Kirchner, email@example.com.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. If the School does not contact you for an interview, you can assume your application was not successful. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically being disqualified from consideration. Bizweni Primary School reserves the right not to fill this post.
Application Closing Date
17 June 2019
Download the full job spec here.